Urgent: SQL Server DBA in Toronto, Ontario

Urgent: SQL Server DBA in Toronto, Ontario

Post by GARY HELLAR » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

This is a job posting.  If this posting contravenes the rules governing
this newsgroup please reply and I will remove this posting from the
site.

Since 1987, Maxim Group has been a leader in providing Information
Technology professionals to all companies.  We focus on providing you a
path to achieve your goals both personally and professionally. Please
take a moment to call and see what
opportunities we may have for you.

Presently we are in need of professionals with the following skill sets:

We currently have an opportunity available for a SQL Server DBA.  This
is a great opportunity to work with one of Canada's largest financial
institutions in a high speed environment.  This is a long term position
and is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.  If you would like to learn
more about this position or about the many other opportunities we have
available please contact me at:

Gary D. Hellard
Maxim Group
905.501.2875
800.241.5950
fax:  905.712.8667

www.maximgroup.com

Maxim Group offers free software training, our own Virtual Support
Center, and provides world class customer service.  Call
and see what sets us apart.