SQL Mail to SMTP Server?

Post by William J. Rya » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

To the SQL Server experts out there:

- Can SQLMail be directed to a Unix SMTP mail server?
- If so,  what is involved?

Thanks in advance,

SQL Mail to SMTP Server?

Post by Neil Pik » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

William,

Quote:> - Can SQLMail be directed to a Unix SMTP mail server?
> - If so,  what is involved?

 Check out the smtp entry in the FAQ

 (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)
 For SQL FAQ entries see www.ntfaq.com/sql.html
 and http://www.swynk.com/faq/sql/sqlserverfaq.asp
 and GO MSSQL Lib 1 on Compuserve

SQL Mail to SMTP Server?

Thank you, Neil.

--
_____________________________

William J. Ryan
Information Works, Inc.
550 Morgan Circle
Northville, MI  48167

Phone: 248-247-4841

SQL Mail to SMTP Server?

Post by J Lundgre » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I wrote an COM Server to email to SMTP.  Then I use stored procedures to
create the object and send mail this way.

I can send you the dll?

Email me.