Perl Interface

Post by Chris Kapill » Tue, 04 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I am consulting for a company in which all the developers are running Linux.
They are currently accessing a UNIX SQL database via a Perl library. They
will consider moving to SQL server if we can locate a Perl interface for SQL
Server. Anyone have any information?

Perl Interface

Post by Scott Nicho » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I am consulting for a company in which all the developers are running
Linux.
> They are currently accessing a UNIX SQL database via a Perl library. They
> will consider moving to SQL server if we can locate a Perl interface for
SQL
> Server. Anyone have any information?

Keep using sybperl.