sql error

Post by KALYAN » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:55:59

I am getting a error as below while opening a recordset from VB connecting
to SQL. The DSN used in the connection string seem to recognize the database
properly and also able to connect to it using ODBC Admin. Any leads on this
error is appreciated. thanks

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Attempt to locate entry in
Sysdatabases for database 'RateCenterMatrixSQL' by name failed - no entry
found under that name. Make sure that name is entered properly.

1. SP: Howto return own errors against sql errors

Hi,

I've got the following proc

as

 RaisError ('Error',1,16)

If i call the proc with wrong argument i want to return an own error, for
instance, exec eval '2-', how could i avoid the error that sql server sends
indicating there is a wrong syntax?

TIA,

Robinson

2. I-Net 4.1 Installation

3. SQL ERROR ==> 461: File Open Error

4. I can't think of the subject name (have not words).

5. error text of sql error 17805

6. text qualifier

7. SQL error or BDE error?

8. Calling a stored procedure

9. SQL ERROR -242, ISAM ERROR -197

10. Error 1801: SQL Error Correlating Fields

11. SQL error -243 ISAM error: -107- Row is locked

12. General SQL error -- Win32 error 10054

13. HELP. Connection errors, SQL Error