Executing a Stored Procedure from a command line

Executing a Stored Procedure from a command line

Post by Debr » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:57:24

Hey,
     I am needing to execute a stored procedure from the
run utility.  Any direction on how to do this would be
appreciated.

thanks,
Debra

Executing a Stored Procedure from a command line

Post by Aaron Bertrand [MVP » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:05:01

http://tinyurl.com/zus

Quote:> Hey,
>      I am needing to execute a stored procedure from the
> run utility.  Any direction on how to do this would be
> appreciated.

> thanks,
> Debra

Executing a Stored Procedure from a command line

Post by Sue Hoegemeie » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:07:21

Take a look at using the command line OSQL. There is more
information in books online about OSQL.

-Sue

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:57:24 -0700, "Debra"