default password

Post by Steve Thompso » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 05:40:08

Quote:> Is there a default password to get into SQL server to set
> up the users and all?

There is no default password... What version of SQL Server was installed,
what OS did you install it on and what security mode was used?

Steve

default password

Post by SQL Server Development Team [MS » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:34:27

Also depends on the version.  SQL Server 7.0 installed by default in mixed
mode security with no password on the sa account, SQL Server 2000 installs
in Windows security mode and any local administrator can log in as a
sysadmin.

-Richard Waymire

> > Is there a default password to get into SQL server to set
> > up the users and all?

> There is no default password... What version of SQL Server was installed,
> what OS did you install it on and what security mode was used?

> Steve

1. What is the default password for the postgres user in the default

        Anyone know what the default password is for the postgres user? When
trying to use createuser, the password for the postgres user is asked. What
is that default password? I searched all through the docs but couldn't find
it.

Thanks.

2. Whats' up with Arbor's stock price down >33% over lat 30 days.

3. What is SA's default password?

4. US - SYSTEMS ARCHITECTS NEEDED - NO RELOCATION

5. what is default password for SQL6.5?

6. Install Success- Oracle 8i (SE R2) on Windows 2000

7. SQL server default password...

8. alias or synonym for Sybase

9. Default password

10. default password of distributor_admin

11. Default Password for SA?

12. Default Password for SQL Server on Install?

13. default password for sql server