Enterprise Manager locks up when trying to import file

Enterprise Manager locks up when trying to import file

Post by Brian Carte » Fri, 01 Dec 2000 04:00:00

I am running SQL Server 7.00.623 desktop Evaluation Edition on Windows 98 SE and
trying to import a .CSV file or an Excel 8.0 table into a database table with the
DTS Import Wizard. When I get to the end of the wizard and click Finish, the DTS
Wizard and the Enterprise Manager lock up. Any Ideas? Do I need a service pack?
Could I have a flawed copy of SQL Server 7.0?

Brian Carter