US - NYC - Senior Sql-Server 7.0 DBA with OLAP skills - Contract or Full Time

US - NYC - Senior Sql-Server 7.0 DBA with OLAP skills - Contract or Full Time

Post by Sage H » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:30:35

WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY.

We are searching for a Senior Sql Server DBA to work with us at a major
client in New York. The role is to lead and mentor an implementation team on
the database portion of a large Data Warehouse project.

Candidates must have a strong hands-on background using Sql-Server 7.0 and
an/any OLAP tool(s). Additional Data Warehousing skills would be beneficial
including any knowledge of Data Mining.

Work W2, 1099, or Corp to Corp.

About Us: Sage Information Consultants is a 10 year old professional
services company headquartered in Toronto. We are rapidly growing our New
York office, and are hiring professionals with Microsoft Windows 2000,
Application Development and Database skills.

STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - THANK YOU.

Please send your resumes to:

Human Resources
Sage Information Consultants