SP2 & IIS

Post by Anthony Smit » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I just installed SQL 7 S.P. 2 and now I can't access any of my frontpage
webs. I went into FP Admin and didn't see the 8080 set up so I set it up and
still nothing.  When in frontpage I get a timed out error message while
trying to connect to a server "IBMSERVER" ON port 8080.  SQL Svc pack did
some change to the MMC and other things can someone help, maybe I didn't set
the 8080 port back properly.

1. SP2 - IIS & SQL Connection problem

I've developing an ASP application that connects to the (local) database.
This WAS working.

After upgrading to SP2 of SQL 7 I am now unable to connect - I'm getting
Login Failed error message for every use that I try, sa, IUSR_MACHINE, etc
etc

No setting were changed on IIS prior to applying SP2 ...

What is happening please?

--
Mike Tissington, MCSD, MCDBA
Shimmering Water

2. Troubles with UPDATE statement using ODBC

3. MS SQL 7.0 SP2, IIS 4.0, Project Central Server 2000

4. raiserror message numbers

5. MSDE 2000 && SP2

6. Inner joiin Question

7. SP1, SP2 & SQL 7.0 Cluster