USA-MN SQL SERVER people needed

Post by david elha » Wed, 21 Feb 1996 04:00:00

We are actively seeking several experienced developers
with experience on any of the following:   VISUAL BASIC,
VISUAL FOX or MS SQL SERVER, or ACCESS to add
to our  Microsoft Solution Provider Partner certified staff.

If you have a great attitude, thirst to learn, e*d about the
Microsoft Back-Office Suite, wish to be treated respectfully,
compensated well, willing to train and get certified (our expense),
work directly with Microsoft and beta versions, and enjoy
professional excellence.  Then your the type of person we are
looking for.  There are two catches:  1)all hires will
need to relocate (at our expense of course) to the beautiful
Minneapolis/St. Paul area of MINNESOTA and 2) at this time,
we can only consider residents or green card holders.

We have over one hundred active clients in the Minneapolis/St. Paul
area and it seems like all them are asking for our expertise on
their Visual Basic, SQL Server, Access, NT and other MS projects.
Please contact me by phone or email if interested (if you reply from
our WEB page at WWW.BORN.COM, please be sure to direct it
to me -David Elhard -#0220).  Additional information follows:

BORN Information Services Group
www.born.com
445 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391
612/404.4545 -phone
612/404.4444 -fax
David Elhard

BORN Information Services Group is a local, full service technical
consulting organization based in Wayzata Minnesota and a new
office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have 275 employees on local
projects in the Twin Cities and Milwaukee metropolitan area and are Inc.
Magazines fastest growing company in Minnesota (12/95).
Our expertise lies in six strategic areas:

- Object oriented methodologies and systems development
    (Smalltalk, Visual Works, FORTE, C++, etc...,),

- Client/server systems analysis and development,
    (Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, etc...,),

- PC-based applications design, development and turnkey solutions
    (The ONLY MicroSoft Solution PARTNER in the midwest,
     Visual Basic, Access, FOX, etc),

- AS/400 applications development and technical support
     (particularly in Synon an Obsidian),

- J.D. Edwards software installation, customization and support,

- Computer networking  and communications design, configuration
   and technical support.

I would like to extend you an invitation to further discuss your
background and goals.  I can be reached at (612)404-4545,

Sincerely,

David A. Elhard
Born Information Services Group

1. USA-MN Client/Server people needed (please?)

BORN is a full service computer consulting firm specializing in
the design and development of business applications software.
We are Inc. magazines fastest-growing company in Minnesota
and are aggressively seeking to hire 35 new employees in the
first quarter and 130 for 1996.  Regardless of skill level, we
only hire people who have a great attitude, love the technology,
are fair and honest, wish to be treated respectfully, compensated
well, willing to train and learn new technologies and enjoy
professional excellence.  There is one catch,  all hires will
need to relocate (at our expense of course) to the beautiful
Minneapolis/St. Paul area of MINNESOTA.

We have over one hundred active clients and it seems like
all them are demanding our expertise for their Powerbuilder, Oracle
Sybase, Visual Basic, FORTE, C++, Smalltalk or similiar projects.
It has been a real challenge to keep up with the ever-increasing
client demand and we are expanding our search to the NET.  If
you are interested in being employed by the best consulting firm
in Minnesota, please read on (you may also visit our Web Site at
 WWW.BORN.COM):

BORN Information Services Group
www.born.com
445 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391
612/404.4545 -phone
612/404.4444 -fax
David Elhard

BORN Information Services Group is a local, full service technical
consultingorganization based in Wayzata Minnesota and a new
office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have 275 employees on local
projects in the Twin Cities and Milwaukee metropolitian area and are Inc.
Magazines fastest growing company in Minnesota (12/95).
Our expertise lies in six strategic areas:

- Object oriented methodologies and systems development
    (Smalltalk, Visual Works, FORTE, C++, etc...,),

- Client/server systems analysis and development,
    (Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, etc...,),

- PC-based applications design, development and turnkey solutions
    (The ONLY MicroSoft Solution PARTNER in the midwest,
     Visual Basic, Access, FOX, etc),

- AS/400 applications development and technical support
     (particularly in Synon an Obsidian),

- J.D. Edwards software installation, customization and support,

- Computer networking  and communications design, configuration
   and technical support.

I would like to extend you an invitation to further discuss your
background and goals.  I can be reached at (612)404-4545,
on the net, or by US Mail.

Sincerely,

David A. Elhard
Born Information Services Group

2. Free VFP / .NET presentation in S.F. Bay Area 7/18

3. USA-MN Good SYBASE People Needed (Please?)

4. Is there a FAQ for Paradox (for Windows)?

5. USA-MN VB, Access, SQL Server Developers needed

6. Good coding conventions?

7. Minneapolis: MN need sql server contractor

8. Training

9. SQL Server 7.X DBA/Programmer Needed in CA, USA

10. SQL Server DBA/Programmer Needed in CA, USA

11. USA based people

12. usa based people

13. US-MN INFORMIX openings -will train Sybase people