mysql can't support recordset attrib(ASP script) ??

mysql can't support recordset attrib(ASP script) ??

Post by Good sit » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

mysql can't support recordset attrib(ASP scrit) ??

I use IIS4+ASP(NT)+Mysql_ODBC+ Mysql (RedHat 6.1)
found cant use Rs.PageSize and Rs.AbsolutePage and PageCount
.etc...Recordset attrib
mysql cant konw it . always tell me RS.absolutepage error .
if mysql change mssql this program very Normal
so i want to ask every body how to do solve or mysql cant support Recordset
attrib.

1. informix support 'limit' like MySQL

 In MySQL
   Select * from ord  order by salid,orno limit 150,15
   show only recore 150 ~ record 165

 But Informix SQL Command support "limit" ?!
 SQL<----->CGI<------>WWW<----->Browser
 no "limit" ,CGI maybe lock a lot of memory ..&*^

                                              bill

2. Combobox/Data Grid combination

3. Canned PARADOX scripts?

4. Package Cache

5. Can't set timeout on MyODBC/MySQL from an ADO/ASP program on Windows XP

6. Sauvegardes

7. if you will promise Allahdad's swamp against cans, it will angrily depart the unit

8. Slow Btrieve

9. How can I set a file attrib's in FP 2.6 for DOS

10. ~ ADO Recordset in ASP script ~

11. tips on ASP-MySQL port to VB-MySQL

12. The recordset doesn't return any record from MySQL database

13. Mysql doesn't accept more than 3 chars from a Cgi script