Add a word document to table

Post by Alla » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:17:31

I would like to add a word.doc to a table column or link
the doc to the record. The doc is a mixture of text and
graphics

How do you add the doc and how can you read it ?

Add a word document to table

Post by Uri Diman » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:22:03

Allan
Please refer to the below link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q194975---------
Read and Write BLOBs Using GetChunk and AppendChunk

Quote:> I would like to add a word.doc to a table column or link
> the doc to the record. The doc is a mixture of text and
> graphics

> How do you add the doc and how can you read it ?

1. Filemaker record to word document and word document list

Hello you filemakerlovers
I have a problem
I want to export 1 record to a word letter
If I select a customer record that I want to send a letter all the data of
the client like his name and address must be copied in the letterhead.
Have you done this or is there a programme for...
and my second problem
I wont to see witch letters I send to that customer.
A list off all the letters must be appearing
thanks if you have done this before...

2. Enterprise Manager Slowing to a Crawl

3. Generating word document files from embedded documents in Access or SQL Server DB.

4. Blobhunter

5. Word objects from Acces via VB6 to WORD document

6. UK-Cambridgeshire Database Developer UNIX, SQL, C

7. database tables report to word document????

8. Executing Stored Procedures with ODBC.

9. how to insert table into a word document.

10. Word/WordPerfect documents in Paradox table

11. Storing Microsoft Word document in Sybase table

12. Embedding a Word document in a SQL Server 7 table column

13. Insert word document into table