Store and Retrieve image file to and from MSSQL BLOB

Store and Retrieve image file to and from MSSQL BLOB

Post by Kris » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:48:00

Hi All,

I have a requirement to Store and Retrieve image file to and from MSSQL
BLOB.
The image should be displayed in a JSP page.

How can I stored a JPG/GIF into MSSQL BLOB ? using TSQL or Java command ?

How Can I retrieve the BLOB and display the image within JSP ?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Krist

1. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

I'm currently seeking the best way through a module file (NO ActiveX
controls) to copy say and 3mb MP3 file and put it in a database field set as
longbinary. does anyone have the code to write a file to the field and then
extract it back to a file? currently need it to work with DAO 3.6

(Replace .nospam with .com)

Thanks,
Tyson Rawlings
SoftTech InterCorp
http://www.stintercorp.com/

2. Database Reports built "on the fly"

3. Retrieving Files Stored in LOBS / BLOBS

4. db_owner can't copy UDT using DTS?

5. store an OleContainer.Object to an MSSQL image or text filed

6. SCO shared library

7. Store and Retrieve Image File

8. is it better to use less ADO Data Controls but a lot RecordSources?

9. Images: Store as BLOB or in the File system

10. Help: Storing an image file into a Blob

11. BLOBS - Retrieving data from image fields

12. Storing image as BLOB or only storing URL to fileshare

13. Storing Images in Blobs versus Storing in Filesystem - Performance Issues