Import/Export XML formatted files

Post by Greg Beart » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:55:22

I need to import an XML file(s) into SQL Server, and
subsequently export data in an xml format from SQL
Server.  I tried using the DTS import/export text file
facility, but was very surprised that there weren't any
options for an xml formatted text file.  Am I missing
something?  I find it nearly impossible to believe that
SQL Server 2000 doesn't have a native means of importing
and exporting from/to an xml formatted file.  Can anyone
suggest a means of accomplishing my objective?

I'm running SQL Server 2000 on Windows XP.

Import/Export XML formatted files

Quote:> I need to import an XML file(s) into SQL Server, and

See http://sqlxml.org/faqs.aspx?faq=10

--
Bryant