Web User Auth using MS-SQL

Post by Chri » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello World

Has any authenticate web users from an MS-SQL using ODBC or anything...I
have a customer database but what to use it to authenticate them on the
web. I need some help or someone to guide me where I can fine this
information.

Chris

1. Web Server Auth (using DB)

All,

We currently have a NT Oracle Web server which we are using to extract data
from a UNIX based Oracle Database.  We would like to authenticate users
accessing our web site.  We are aware that we can use many different web
server initiated validation routines (domains, OS password list, etc..),
but we need to use the existing UNIX DB password list.  We have heard that
this is possible with PL/SQL but have not found any examples.  We tried
using CONNECT, but are either using it wrong or it will not work.  Does
anybody know if you can authenticate users using an existing DB.  Any
info/solutions would be appreciated (Java / PL/SQL, etc..).

Thanks in advance,

2. almost no glad quiet coconuts nearly wander as the smart twigs attempt

3. NT auth works, SQL Server auth doesn't

4. REQ: Insert records in Interbase table from Paradox table

5. Thread-safe SQL web password auth

6. SQL Server Upsert Plans

7. Citrix - SQL NT User Group Auth Problem

8. /rdb

9. how do you audit a web user in the database using single oracle user

10. Using SQL Trace to track web users

11. Using SQL users to login via the web

12. 29592-AK-ANCHORAGE-ORACLE-Web Development-PL/SQL-Designer 2000-MS ACCESS-Web Bro