Event 106

Post by Habib Sali » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,
I am getting this error:

event 106
SQLServerAgent security context does not have server-autorestart privileges.

this error is filling up the application log and I cannot figure out why -
i have changed the account the SQL AGent account to a domain acount that has
the right to logon as a service

What have I missed?
regards
Habib Salim

Event 106

Post by Dejan Sark » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:46:43

Habib,

Quote:> this error is filling up the application log and I cannot figure out why -
> i have changed the account the SQL AGent account to a domain acount that
has
> the right to logon as a service

account should be also member of the local Administrators group.

HTH,
Dejan Sarka

Event 106

Post by Habib Sali » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

thanks Dejan,
That was the ticket!
regards
HS