SQL Query gives No results, No Errors!!!???

SQL Query gives No results, No Errors!!!???

Post by jayn » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

I am running an IDC with the following query in it. It runs fine as I
don't get any errors on datatypes that I used to or any other errors of
any kind but I also don't get any results for those two aggregate
function fields! The query runs with no error and everything comes
except the "subtime" and "avesubtime" fields. They just come BLANK!!!
Why is that I get no errors and it seems like the query is running fine
yet I get no results of the aggregate functions??!! If anyone knows
about this please help me. Thanks much!
Jayna

Select Count (INVNUM) as records
from fil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')
Select invnum, custname, loannum, clref, mtgistdt, closer, entdate,
2usrgap
from fil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')
Order by closer
Select Sum (2USRGAP) as subtime
From fil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')
Select Avg (subtime) as avesubtime
From fhfil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. SQL Query gives No results, No Errors!!!???

[...]

From fil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')
Select Avg (subtime) as avesubtime
From fhfil
where (entdate between '%entdate%' AND '%ndate%') and (fil.clclass
like '%client%')

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Windows 95 & SQL Server 2000 Edition?

3. PL/SQL query not giving desired results...

4. DRILLTHROUGH

5. join queries with jet linked db on guid field gives incorrect result

6. Pink P.U.S.S.Y!! Join our F~R~E~E pre-teen site of pu55y!! 169.144.147.105

7. View in join query can give wrong results

8. Is ESQL my only option ??

9. Outer Join query gives inner join results

10. Merant Driver gives bad results for complicated queries

11. INSERT into partitioned table from a simple query gives wrong result

12. Queries give impossible results

13. INSERT into partitioned table from a simple query gives wrong result