SQL MAIL SECURITY AND PROBLEM

Post by SQLKID » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:16:10

Dear Friends

I have configure the SQL mail successfully and i want to
use the SP_processmail procedure so that if i send the
email to my SQL account i get the reply with the result
set.

This worked once and then i am getting the following
error.

Server: Msg 18025, Level 16, State 1, Line 0
xp_sendmail: failed with mail error 0x80004005
Queries processed: 0.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
SQLKIDA

1. Problem in Setting SQL Mail / SQL Agent Mail

Hii there,

Am using Windows 2000 Server, SQL Server 2000, Outlook 2000 client.

SQLSERVERAGENT & MSSQLSERVER are running under domain account sql.
I successfully setup an mail account for sql from which i can send & recieve
mails..

But I am unable to setup SQL Mail & SQL Server Agent Mail and am totally
confused...............
Any help??

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Kumar

---

This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended
recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately by return email and
then erase the email.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses
or similar in any attachment or message...,..,..,.

2. Weird question ...

3. Problem wtih DTS Task for Send Mail and SQL Mail

4. Why are these different?

5. MAPI Spooler problem using mail using SQL Mail

6. Java to Oracle Connection problems

7. Problem getting mail with SQL Mail

8. Transactions and VB

9. SQL Agent Mail and SQL Mail

10. Send E-Mail Without Using SQL Mail in SQL Server

11. SQL Mail vs SQL Agent Mail

12. Setting up SQL Agent Mail and SQL Mail

13. SQL Mail - Failed to start SQL Mail session