SQL Server Error

Post by Kath » Wed, 07 May 2003 22:15:09

I am trying to install service pack 1 or 2 on a new server
with SQL 2000 on it.  I am receiveing the following error
during the service pack install:

Error running script: sp_vupgrade_replication

If anyone knows how to resolve this, please email me at

Thanks!!

SQL Server Error

Post by A. Sugru » Sat, 10 May 2003 00:18:57

If you have an alias defined in the Client network
utility, I have seen that cause some SPs to fail.

The SP also writes log files where you could find out what
exactly is failing, but I don't remember the exact path to
it.  Search your local drive for a file that is called
sp_vupgrade_replication.*.  That should point you to the
right directory and maybe the cause of the error.

1. Help!!!!!SQL Server Error 2: ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Access Denied

Hi everybody:
i' ve  developed HelpDesk application VB 6 and i used database SQL Server
6.5.
when i run this this application on Windows 98 and Window NT workstation
client machines. then
it gives me this error

Connection Failed
SQL Server Error 2:
ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Access Denied

Connection Failed
SQL Server Error 5:
ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Connection Open (Create File())

if anybody knows please let me know Thanks

Muhammad Qureshi

2. More Weird Behaviour on a DEC ALPHA

3. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SQL Server Error 2: ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Access Denied

4. MSDE SP3: install reverses ( 1603 )

5. Help !!!!!!SQL Server Error 2: ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Access Denied

6. ``limit'' in Oracle?

7. Help!!!!SQL Server Error 2: ODBC SQL Server Driver(DBNMPNTW) Access Denied

8. Access permission

9. SQL Server Error 2140 (Evaluation Error / expired)

10. Connection Failed Error (SQL Server Error: 18452)

11. ODBC error 3146, SQL Server error 146

12. Microsoft SQL Server Error Msg 3201 Device Error

13. ODBC error 3146, SQL Server error 146