how to script my database objects weekly with stored proc running in a job

how to script my database objects weekly with stored proc running in a job

Post by lira » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:50:56

I NEED TO SCRIPT MY DATABASE OBJECST  SUCH AS DATABASES ,TABLES,SP,INDEXES
    WEEKLY WITH RUNNING A STORED PROC  BY A JOB

how to script my database objects weekly with stored proc running in a job

Post by Gert E.R. Draper » Tue, 29 Jan 2002 05:21:03

See my answer in the clients newsgroup, please do not crosspost from several
messages, if you need to address multiple newsgroup, do it from one message,
so answers will go to all in once.

Please reply only to the newsgroups.
You assume all risk for your use.
? 2001 SQLDev.Net All rights reserved.