Study Guide & Preparation Guide

Post by Eric Yi » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:05:38

Dear all,

I would like to apply for the Microsoft DBA exams (Windows 2000 track),
and would like to buy a set of both study guide & exam preparation
guide. Any good suggestion on the books?

Thanks.
Eric

Study Guide & Preparation Guide

Post by Brian Mora » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:23:40

I'm sure there are many good ones, but I've been partial to the ExamCram
series. Keep in mind... the study books are ONLY good to prep for the tests.
They are a BAD way to learn the product...

--

Brian Moran

Quote:> Dear all,

> I would like to apply for the Microsoft DBA exams (Windows 2000 track),
> and would like to buy a set of both study guide & exam preparation
> guide. Any good suggestion on the books?

> Thanks.
> Eric

Study Guide & Preparation Guide

Post by Kim K-Hanse » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:33:08

Hi Eric

I'm doing the same trip as you and I use a book called SQL Server 2000 in 21
days - it's ok.
There is no goot exampreparation whatsoever on transcender, but measureup
has some.. If you try to look at www.brainbuzz.com you could find some
preptests...

Kim K-H

Quote:> Dear all,

> I would like to apply for the Microsoft DBA exams (Windows 2000 track),
> and would like to buy a set of both study guide & exam preparation
> guide. Any good suggestion on the books?

> Thanks.
> Eric

Study Guide & Preparation Guide

Post by Mark Nguye » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:18:09

Depending on your experience level, I would highly recommend MS's Training
Kit.  Transcender is a must.  Cram sessions and books are helpful if you are
farmiliar with MS's concepts with SQL Server.

Quote:> Dear all,

> I would like to apply for the Microsoft DBA exams (Windows 2000 track),
> and would like to buy a set of both study guide & exam preparation
> guide. Any good suggestion on the books?

> Thanks.
> Eric

1. PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want

Please tell me where and how I get the PL/PGSQL Programming Guide
and Reference Guide? Because the online documentation pages are not
enough examples.

Thank you very much!

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

--Raymond

  raymond.chui.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Best way to Uninstall and Reinstall sql 7.0?

3. Information Market Guide (IM-GUIDE)

4. computer socks

5. Transcender Study Guide

6. Error numbers with no descriptions or help

7. Need Study Guide for 70-019 (SQL 7 DW)

8. Installing SQL Server - Richard Waymire

9. Need SQL Server 2000 Study guides

10. Study guide for certification