ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

Post by Sam » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:56:01

Hi Everybody,

I am getting this error when I try to bcp in or even when
I try to create a Primary key or index on a Table.

- Unable to create index 'PK_CMCMessages'.

ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
Backup, CHECKALLOC, bulk copy, SELECT INTO, and file
manipulation (such as CREATE FILE) operations on a
database must be serialized. Reissue the statement
after the current backup, CHECKALLOC, or file manipulation
operation is completed.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not
create constraint. See previous errors.

I ran CHECKALLOC and its running for days and I dont have
any clue whats happening.  If you have any idea please let
me know how to solve this problem.

tks in advance,
Sam

ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

Post by Shri Anandpura [M » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:25:51

Please see if you can stop CHECKALLOC. The other statement will not run
unless this finishes.. This is 6.5 I presume.. Please run checkdb on the
database and verify that the backups are clean

Thanks
Shri Anandpura

You assume all risk for your use.

--------------------

| Subject: ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
| Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:56:01 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.server
|
| Hi Everybody,
|
| I am getting this error when I try to bcp in or even when
| I try to create a Primary key or index on a Table.
|
| - Unable to create index 'PK_CMCMessages'.
|
| ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
| Backup, CHECKALLOC, bulk copy, SELECT INTO, and file
| manipulation (such as CREATE FILE) operations on a
| database must be serialized. Reissue the statement
| after the current backup, CHECKALLOC, or file manipulation
| operation is completed.
|
| [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not
| create constraint. See previous errors.
|
| I ran CHECKALLOC and its running for days and I dont have
| any clue whats happening.  If you have any idea please let
| me know how to solve this problem.
|
| tks in advance,
| Sam

1. ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error

Hi!

I have a Table - where every INSERT/MODIFIY/DELETE is copied to a "history
table"
that table has the same struktur as the main table!
If i delete or insert any fields of table i always get the error:

******************************
'RootCodeMT' table saved successfully
'CodeMT' table
- Unable to preserve trigger 'tr_OnUpdateNewCode'.
ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error:
Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.
*****************************

first the table isn't saved ... and the best ----> near all referencies to
or from that table are deleted from the diagrams
what can i do to get them all back - without new-create them!

best regards
-Brisi

2. SQL Server User group in NY City

3. what is ODBC ERROR: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]I/O error 23

4. (only for Italy) RFD it.comp.database.4GL

5. ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

6. table update using datagrid

7. Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState:42000) [microsoft] [odbc sql server driver] [sq

8. Carriage return/line feed in SQL statement

9. ODBC error:S1010: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Function sequence error

10. ADO Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Line 1: Incorrect

11. [Error=18456][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed- User: guest

12. odbc error:[microsoft][odbc sql server driver] numeric value out of range