Recovery during restart of SQL2K

Post by Uri Margali » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:30:32

My SQL server had reboot brutality.
After starting the SQL again, it gave the message:
Recovery is checkpointing database 'SuperSolDB' (5)

The database is available for working and updating.
The agent didn't succeeded to startup and gave the message:
[393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases...

The database (5) is 20GB and it's log is 1GB.

I still get the message after trying to stop and start the SQL.

Can you help me ?
Uri Margalit

1. Recovery during restart of SQL2K

My SQL server had reboot brutality.
After starting the SQL again, it gave the message:
Recovery is checkpointing database 'SuperSolDB' (5)

The database is available for working and updating.
The agent didn't succeeded to startup and gave the message:
[393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases...

The database (5) is 20GB and it's log is 1GB.

I still get the message after trying to stop and start the SQL.

Can you help me ?
Uri Margalit

2. SQL

3. Performance Monitoring problem when restarting SQL2K SP3

4. Perfomance Problem

5. Restart and Recovery once replication breaks

6. Linking AS400 DB2 to SQL Server 2000

7. Database recovery upon System restart

8. Unexpected Server Restarts during xp_sqlmaint Backup

9. Sequence problems during restart

10. Finding the recovery mode in SQL2K

11. msdb recovery model in SQL2K

12. Recovery : SQL7 -> SQL2K