Float numbers update in client side cursors.

Float numbers update in client side cursors.

Post by Stelios Roubedaki » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I am using ADO VC++ and SQL server 6.5. with OLEDB.
With Client Side cursors, I try to update records containing float numbers
initialized to 0.0 and I get the message
"The number '0.' is outof the range for numeric representation"
When I use the same update with server side cursors it works. Any
suggestions?.
Thanks in advance.
Stelios Roubedakis

1. Float Numbers update in client side cursors

I am using ADO VC++ and SQL server 6.5. with OLEDB.
With Client Side cursors, I try to update records containing float numbers
initialized to 0.0 and I get the message
"The number '0.' is outof the range for numeric representation"
When I use the same update with server side cursors it works. Any
suggestions?.
Thanks in advance.
Stelios Roubedakis

2. MS Proxy w/ SQLAnywhere Question

3. Float numbers update in Client Side cursors.

4. Information Retrieval System (wanted)

5. Float numbers update in client side cursors.

6. Pro*C, TWO_TASK problem

7. Float updates in Client Side Cursors

8. dbase iv memo fields with SQL?

9. Please explain server side cursor vs client side cursor and CacheSize=1

10. Client Side Cursors vs Server Side Cursors

11. client side cursor vs. server side cursor

12. Client-side versus Server-side cursors

13. ADO-Access2000: Server-side vs Client-side cursor