Not defined as a subscription server

Post by á¤?yá » Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:54:49

Hi,

I have a problem with my merge replication.
I defined one publisher/distributor and  eight subscribers.

All the subscription servers merge successfully "except one".
The schema of my table was replicated to that subscription server but  data
was not transfered to.

server.
And I also checked the Client Network Utility.

Please, Help...

Not defined as a subscription server

Post by TSVK » Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:06:13

Make sure the server id and name match in master..sysservers and the
sysmergesubscriptions match.
How you register the server matters only when you setup replication but not
after that.

Vijay.

Quote:> Hi,

> I have a problem with my merge replication.
> I defined one publisher/distributor and  eight subscribers.

> All the subscription servers merge successfully "except one".
> The schema of my table was replicated to that subscription server but
data
> was not transfered to.

> server.
> And I also checked the Client Network Utility.

> Please, Help...

1. The remote server is not defined as a subscription server

Hi!
This error will appear, if you never registered the the computer by its
exact name, which you want to define as a subscriber (dont define only the
IP adress!). The main database server (where the publication is running)
needs the exact name of the subscriber computers!! Then it look fine:)

Michael Rahms

2. reports in VB

3. Connecting to local server

4. just a test

5. Properties Dialog Box - Processing Tab

6. Err 14010, the remote server is not defined as a subscription server

7. The remote server is not defined as a subscription server.

8. Error 14010: The remote server is not defined as a subscription server.