newbie question about publishing databases

newbie question about publishing databases

Post by Peter Thoma » Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I just started to look into SQL-server and I think I have a quite simple
problem. I created a database with tables, triggers, views and so on.
Now I just wanted to transfer it to another SQL-server. Just copy
everything: the tables, triggers,.... and the data! Just like you copy
an Access mdb-file (ok not a really good comparison :-) )
Does anybody have the time to give me a quite detailed description or an
link where I can find one?!?

Thanks in advance for any help

Ciao pit