SQL 2000 SP3 on Win Server 2003 Standard

SQL 2000 SP3 on Win Server 2003 Standard

Post by Ralph Schulz » Tue, 20 May 2003 02:59:59

Hi NG,

I tried to upgrade from SQL 2000 SP2 (it is working) to SP3 on OS Win Server
2003 Standard. The SP3 upgrade does not get access to the database. From
SQL2000 to SP2 there was no problem and I changed nothing. SA get access to
all, password is correct - I don't understand it.
I like to install McAfee ePO 3.0 and it does not run lower than SP3 - one
can't hit the McAfee message. Setup stops then.
I use the German versions but we don't have a german SQL newsgroup. Did
someone experiance the same?

Ralph Schulze