1. SQL 2000 ADSI and OLEDB
When i try to connect and read the AD from SQL using the following
SELECT [Name],siteobject, [description]
FROM OPENQUERY(ADSI,'SELECT Name,siteobject,description
WHERE objectClass = ''Subnet'' ')
Order by [Name]
i get the following message from the sql and the oledb provider
Server: Msg 7346, Level 16, State 2, Line 1
Could not get the data of the row from the OLE DB provider 'ADSDSOObject'.
Could not convert the data value due to reasons other than sign mismatch or
This is due to the field description which is a multistring value,
How can i read this field? anyone...
2. Only ONE Table in SQL6.5 Master Database?
3. T-SQL and ADSI
4. Any body use jboss ?
5. ADSI: SQL Linked Server Query Problems
6. SQL Subquery based on 2 fields, how ?
7. ADSI linked SQL Server 2000
8. Combining ADSI and SQL Server operations in a Transaction
9. ADSI and SQL
10. REPOST: Linked server SQL ADSI stored Proc / syntax
11. Error while querying ADSI from Sql
12. URGENT: ADSI and SQL Server Help Needed