Debugging Tool for Stored Procedures

Post by Shailesh Khana » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We are writing lot of stored procedures on SQL 6.5. It's really
difficult to debug the code without proper tool. We are not using any
front ends, we just use ISQL/W.

Does anyone know about a tool to debug (trace) stored procedures?

Thanks
Shailesh

Debugging Tool for Stored Procedures

Post by Tibor Karasz » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Shailesh,

Check out (the enterprise version) of Visual Studio. You might find the
de* in other packages from MS as well...

There are 3:rd party vendors who have de*s, I believe that Neil Pike's
FAQ lists some.
--
Tibor Karaszi
MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP