Ent.Mgr v7 - Current Activity - Process Info

Ent.Mgr v7 - Current Activity - Process Info

Post by lou » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:41:57

hi All

I've changed my SQl Server Registration Properties connection to use
the Windows NT Authentication.

When I go to look at the Process Info in Currenty Activity, I was
expecting to see the users' NT login names in the user column but I'm
getting 'sa' (which is what it was before when it was set to Use SQL
Server authentication).

What else do I need to do to get the NT login names in the User column
in Process Info.  I'd also like to send messages via Current Activity
but it only comes up with Kill Process - do you have to set up the SQL
mail to enable this?

lou

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/