=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented

=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented

Post by Kannan Sridhara » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:39:53

We are trying to record a script in loadrunner 7.5(testing tool).The
application was built in VB.We are using SQL Server 2000 and the driver
is SQL Server Driver.While running the script we encountered an error
ODBC SQL Server Driver Optional feature not implemented.Is this the
problem with Loadrunner or SQL Server installation or the problem with
driver could u just find out an solution.

With Warm Regards,
Kannan.