Sample data for the sample DM model

Post by keith siila » Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:19:50

Hi,

Has anyone created a simple dataset in excel that would provide
determined answers so that we can test whether the Naive Bayesian
algorithm got installed correctly or not. It would be great to have
this on http://communities.msn.com/AnalysisServicesDataMining

Thanks :)

Keith

Sample data for the sample DM model

Post by Jamie MacLenna » Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:58:28

We don't have anything in particular to work against the NB model, but you
can find some sample data at:
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/datasets/

Quote:> Hi,

> Has anyone created a simple dataset in excel that would provide
> determined answers so that we can test whether the Naive Bayesian
> algorithm got installed correctly or not. It would be great to have
> this on http://communities.msn.com/AnalysisServicesDataMining

> Thanks :)

> Keith

Sample data for the sample DM model

Post by Jamie MacLenna » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 11:02:59

Actually the NB model we provide is untested and just a sample.  If you get
it to run and return resutls for discrete (and discretized) variables,
you're doing OK.

> We don't have anything in particular to work against the NB model, but you
> can find some sample data at:
> http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/datasets/

> --
rights.

> > Hi,

> > Has anyone created a simple dataset in excel that would provide
> > determined answers so that we can test whether the Naive Bayesian
> > algorithm got installed correctly or not. It would be great to have
> > this on http://communities.msn.com/AnalysisServicesDataMining

> > Thanks :)

> > Keith

1. DM Queries samples used in PASS Data Mining Sessions Posted

As requested by a few PASS conference attendants, I post a set of data
mining queries that I used in both my data mining sessions in the data
mining community site.
http://communities.msn.com/analysisservicesdatamining/general.msnw?ac...
t_message&mview=&ID_Message=11

ZhaoHui

2. Adding Trailing Spaces

3. sample data models for real estate

4. Import of Paradox date to MsSQL 7.0

5. Sample Data Model for a College - Course Scheduling and student info

6. Transactions

7. Access Violation with fstream in OLEDB for DM sample

8. unknown compile error

9. Update DM Sample Provider Available!

10. DM Sample compile error

11. A question on DM sample provider

12. DMSample with DM Sample Provider Code

13. Set up DM Sample with Analysis Services