ms access as a publisher

Post by Michael St?cke » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I need some design help, because I dont know how to make a replication from
MS Access to SQL Server. The problem is:

There is a big MS Access program (from a company named KHK) holding also
adresses in one table. These adresses should be used by SQL Server too.
Connection can be asynchronous (40k records). There is no chance to get the
code for the access database but passwords are known. If the adress table is
replaced with a linked table inside SQL Server the foreign program fails.

We are running SQL Server 6.5 SP5a and Ms Access 97.

Thanks for any hints.

Michael