Exception_Access_Violation

Post by Dale Fy » Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:36:33

I'm trying to generate a SQL script from a database on a remote server.  I have
SA permissions, but when I try to generate the script from the SS7 Enterprise
Manager I get the following error, as soon as I select the Generate Scripts
hyperlink.

ERROR #5: [SQL DMO] Code execution exception : Exception_Access_Violation

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Exception_Access_Violation

Post by Mike » Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:54:14

Quote:> I'm trying to generate a SQL script from a database on a remote server.
>  I have SA permissions, but when I try to generate the script from the
> SS7 Enterprise Manager I get the following error, as soon as I select
> the Generate Scripts hyperlink.

> ERROR #5: [SQL DMO] Code execution exception :
> Exception_Access_Violation

> Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Probably nothing.  It sounds like there could be either a bug, or a corrupt
.dll that enterprise manager is using.  You can try to resolve it by
rebooting the computer that you are trying to run enterprise manager on.  Or
run enterprise manager on a different computer.

1. Exception_Access_Violation raised

Hello everyone,

Maybe someone has seen or gotten this same message.
Exception_Access_Violation raised, attempting to create symptom dump.  In
the SQL error log there are a couple of 1608 network errors and then the
violation is raised and SQL shutsdown.  I also get a Lazywriter Warning,
LRU list is empty (1081 free bufs, 9658 total bufs) at the end of the error
log.

Any clues would be appreciated!

Chad Stroup

2. DTS - slow design process with Sybase. Is there an option ... ???

3. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (-2147221499 ) Error

4. Auto delete of backupped transaction logs

5. Old Favourite: DTS Exception_Access_Violation

6. DbGrid.SelectedRows and Bookmarks

7. DTS Exception_access_violation

8. Help with creating a rule

9. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

10. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION fix??

11. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

12. Scheduled DTS package and EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

13. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION using DTS after installing SP4