Wanted: Info on SQL developers' conference

Wanted: Info on SQL developers' conference

Post by Jon Sack » Thu, 05 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have info on the SQL developers' conference that is rumored to
be happening in the spring, or know where I can find out about it?

Thanks

1. 1996 Microsoft SQL Server Developer's Conference

Hi all...

MS used to have on its site the presentation slides and papers from the 96
SQL Server Developer's Conference at
http:\\www.microsoft.com\sql\devcon\default.htm.  There was quite a lot of
good technical data there, and I was wondering if anyone knew where MS was
hiding those materials these days.

Thanks,
James F. Kubecki
MCSD

2. telnet 1433 - linux odbc freetds software

3. Info on 'Express' wanted

4. Printing DB Grid

5. SQL SERVER DBA's and Developers wanted - NYC/New Jersey

6. SP1 installation?

7. ANNOUNCEMENT: SAVE $200 on Developers' Conference

8. What is Constraint type O ?

9. Borland Developer's Conference information ?

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: SAVE $200 on Developers' Conference

11. Southwest Developers' Conference

12. Announce: JavaOne(sm) Sun's 1997 Worldwide Java Developer Conference(sm)

13. ANNOUNCE: 2ND NETSCAPE INTERNET DEVELOPERS' CONFERENCE