Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by Craig Baug » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

   Just wanted to let everyone know of a free tool that we released over the
past week exclusively for sql server 7.0. We call it sqlutils and it is
basically a db info tool (tables, triggers, stored procs, indexes, datatypes, etc)
but it also will build insert & update stored procedures as well as the param list
for use with Active Server Pages. You can of course run interactive queries with
it and save result sets to multiple windows for comparison reasons. And like I said,
it's free so it certainly won't kill the pocketbook.

The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

Craig Baugh

Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by Joseph Pop » Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I downloaded this tool, and it works great!
And it's FREE!

Thanks!

Quote:> Hello,

>    Just wanted to let everyone know of a free tool that we released over
the
> past week exclusively for sql server 7.0. We call it sqlutils and it is
> basically a db info tool (tables, triggers, stored procs, indexes,
datatypes, etc)
> but it also will build insert & update stored procedures as well as the
param list
> for use with Active Server Pages. You can of course run interactive
queries with
> it and save result sets to multiple windows for comparison reasons. And
like I said,
> it's free so it certainly won't kill the pocketbook.

> The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

> Craig Baugh

Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by Craig Baug » Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:00:00

You have to like that.....

  Craig

> I downloaded this tool, and it works great!
> And it's FREE!

> Thanks!

> > Hello,

> >    Just wanted to let everyone know of a free tool that we released over
> the
> > past week exclusively for sql server 7.0. We call it sqlutils and it is
> > basically a db info tool (tables, triggers, stored procs, indexes,
> datatypes, etc)
> > but it also will build insert & update stored procedures as well as the
> param list
> > for use with Active Server Pages. You can of course run interactive
> queries with
> > it and save result sets to multiple windows for comparison reasons. And
> like I said,
> > it's free so it certainly won't kill the pocketbook.

> > The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

> > Craig Baugh

Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by k-ma » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Agreed.  Nice job guys!!

>I downloaded this tool, and it works great!
>And it's FREE!

>Thanks!

>> Hello,

>>    Just wanted to let everyone know of a free tool that we released over
>the
>> past week exclusively for sql server 7.0. We call it sqlutils and it is
>> basically a db info tool (tables, triggers, stored procs, indexes,
>datatypes, etc)
>> but it also will build insert & update stored procedures as well as the
>param list
>> for use with Active Server Pages. You can of course run interactive
>queries with
>> it and save result sets to multiple windows for comparison reasons. And
>like I said,
>> it's free so it certainly won't kill the pocketbook.

>> The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

>> Craig Baugh

Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by Kizz » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Yeah, this is good. Its I mean really, very good.

> Agreed.  Nice job guys!!

> >I downloaded this tool, and it works great!
> >And it's FREE!

> >Thanks!

> >> Hello,

> >>    Just wanted to let everyone know of a free tool that we released
over
> >the
> >> past week exclusively for sql server 7.0. We call it sqlutils and it is
> >> basically a db info tool (tables, triggers, stored procs, indexes,
> >datatypes, etc)
> >> but it also will build insert & update stored procedures as well as the
> >param list
> >> for use with Active Server Pages. You can of course run interactive
> >queries with
> >> it and save result sets to multiple windows for comparison reasons. And
> >like I said,
> >> it's free so it certainly won't kill the pocketbook.

> >> The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

> >> Craig Baugh

Free SQLUTIL Tool

Post by Craig Baug » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I'm glad to hear that people are using it. We're always open
to comments / suggestions.

Craig Baugh

www.innovmgtsys.com

> Yeah, this is good. Its I mean really, very good.

> > Agreed.  Nice job guys!!

> > >I downloaded this tool, and it works great!
> > >And it's FREE!

> > >Thanks!

> over
> > >the
> > >datatypes, etc)
> > >param list
> > >queries with
> > >like I said,

1. Free SQLUTIL Tool

The product can be found on our website at www.innovmgtsys.com

Craig Baugh

2. HELP Query never completes

3. errror 88 from SQLUTIL -startbu/-endbu

4. MA, RI, CT DBA / Developer Full Time opportunity

5. US-CA-South SF Bay-Tools Architect/Dev Tools/Object Component Tools/UI/Test Tools-Startup

6. Service packs and cursors

7. !!FREE REPORT FREE REPORT FREE REPORT!!

8. User Lost On Restore

9. ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE

10. ****FREE REPORT FREE REPORT FREE*****

11. !FREE BIZ KIT FREE BIZ KIT FREE BIZ KIT

12. FREE REPORT FREE REPORT FREE

13. FREE BUSINESS FREE BUSINESS FREE BUSINESS