A free manual of SQL Server on Internet?

A free manual of SQL Server on Internet?

Post by Rene » Fri, 02 May 2003 06:58:59

 I'm looking for a manual of SQL Server on Internet. I need one that treats
the development of Stored Procedures.

Thanks for your answer.

----------------------------
Ing. Rene A. Ferreira

A free manual of SQL Server on Internet?

Post by BP Margoli » Fri, 02 May 2003 12:31:35

Rene,

The complete SQL Server 2000 documentation, including documentation on stored procedures, is available at:

The documentation is not a tutorial, but a reference manual ... nevertheless, it does include code examples and the like.

If you are willing to shell out a few bucks for a book, I recommend
"Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft SQL Server 2000 in 21 Days" by Richard Waymire and Rick Sawtell.

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

> I'm looking for a manual of SQL Server on Internet. I need one that treats
> the development of Stored Procedures.

> Thanks for your answer.

> ----------------------------
> Ing. Rene A. Ferreira

1. Check out free INTERNET software to publish SQL SERVER information

Hello SQL SERVER Intranet or INTERNET Developer :

If you wish to publish your SQL SERVER database information on the web
and maintain security and user priveleges check out this newly released
product 4tek WEBDB which connects to any ODBC compliant database. A
free 60 day download is available at www.intra-works.com. You could
also view the online demo at the same site and actually develop reports
and modules if your browser is MICROSOFT EXPLORER 3.2 or higher. From
the online demo option on the www.intra-works.com website  login as
'guest' and supply password 'guest'

Why pay big bucks for similar products when this product delivers
similar functionality like connecting to your database through your
browser, saving your work in folders, grouping your reports in modules
and publishing the application modules with user security for a very
reasonable price.

Installation and Setup in the current version assumes that you have
correctly loaded MICROSOFT IIS (free download) with RDS and ASP on
WINDOWS NT Server or Personal WEB Server on WINDOWS 95. The folks at
4tek WEBDB are working on improving the install program to detect if
IIS is correctly installed prior to Installing 4tek webdb. However the
installation notes should help you get your databases on the web right
now . Any questions call 1 888-WEBDBGO or send email to

use this product. Get your information out on the WEB or your office
INTRANET.

Thanks for checking out the site.

Best regards,

INTRA GURU.

Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

2. Subtract column values

3. Oracle Server 7.3 manuals in internet

4. help on servlet connection to oracle8i

5. Internet Oracle SQL Manual?

6. Reinstalling components of SQL Server 7.0

7. Demo: Internet Global Business Solution, Windows GUI Inside Internet Browser+SQL Database+Web Server

8. PostgreSQL; Strange error

9. free sybase manuals

10. FREE: Sun Ingres Manual Set, Version 5.0

11. FREE - Original FoxPro MAC v2.5 Diskettes only (no manuals)