Documentation for DTS Flat File Provider

Documentation for DTS Flat File Provider

Post by Jason Catlet » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can find documentation for the connect string of this
provider.

Thanks,

Jason Catlett
First Edge

1. Accessing Flat files through DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

Hello,

I am interested in defining a DTS package that transforms data from
flat files to SQL Server table.

I would like to access the flat files through the DTS Flat File OLE DB
Provider.

But, I couldn't find any information on how to define the metadata of
the Flat files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Hayim Salti

2. How can Windows media player boosts MSSQL and import application?

3. How to use the flat file provider with VB6 automated DTS

4. Server: Msg 6833 Using FOR XML EXPLICIT

5. Using the OLE DB flat file provider to automate DTS w/VB6

6. needed: how to report Histogram-like output??

7. SQL Server DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

8. Error on Table Creation ORA-01658

9. Exporting more than 22 coloumns to a flat text file from MS OLE DB Provider

10. Flat File Rowset Provider - strange results

11. Urgent : DTS exporting to a Flat file

12. Problem with DTS export to flat file

13. DTS to odbc flat file