Working Around Sql Server 7.0 MultiConnections

Working Around Sql Server 7.0 MultiConnections

Post by Douglas Dzierza » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 06:39:35

Hello,

I am having a problem with the way SQL Server 7.0 opens several connections
at once to conduct imports.

Here's what I am trying to accomplish.  We have a legacy system that is an
odbc source using Transoft ODBC and we only have one license for that ODBC
source.  I would like to force the SQL server to conduct DTS on serveral
tables via the odbc source in sequential order and not in parallel but I am
having no success.

Can some one point me to some resources on the web that refer to this
problem or help me directly?

Thanks
Doug