Updating NTWDBLIB.DLL

Post by Microsof » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have SQL Server 6.5 installed with Sybase Power Builder 6.5 and when
accessing databases I have found that the NTWDBLIB.DLL is not the correct
version according to Sybase.  This is a Non-Distributable file.  How can I
get a newer version of this file installed / registered and running?

--
Scott "Scooter" Shipley

Updating NTWDBLIB.DLL

Post by Gert E.R. Draper » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Copy it, you do not need to register it.
-GertD

1. Updating NTWDBLIB.DLL

Hi all,

Have some problems with SQL Server 6.5 after installing SP3.
Someone gave me the tip to update the NTWDBLIB.DLL.
Does anybody know where i can do that, and wich is the actual version of it
?

Searched already at microsoft homepage but found nothing there.

Thanks
Dan

2. problem with aftert snapshot run script functionality

3. ntwdblib.dll vs sqlsrv32.dll (native driver vs ODBC driver)

4. Getting a Random number without using RAND()

5. NTWDBLIB.DLL

6. Question about Device Activation Error

7. ntwdblib.dll (Native vs. ODBC driver)

8. ODBC DAO 2.0 Connection Failure

9. What is NTWDBLIB.DLL

10. ntwdblib.dll

11. Missing DLL file (NTWDBLIB)