SQL Exec /Cmd Exec Fails

Post by Huskers Fa » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00

CmdExec Backups are not running even though SQL Executive appears to be
running.  When I attempt to run one of the scheduled tasks I am getting the
following error message: "DBLib Message Handler: Login failed- User: sa
Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." also "DBLib
Error Handler: Login incorrect".

Please help.

1. HELP Cmd Exec Tasks fail for non SA!!!

 I am trying to run command exec tasks with dbo usercode from scheduler and
they fail with error message "user32.dll" library failed".

The task runs fine if I run it with SA usercode.

I tried to set  the flag "xp_cndshell Use SQLExecutiveCmdExec A/c for Non
SA".
I also tried to reset  CndExec account and password but it somehow does
not work.
We use SQL local security and my dbo usercode is also NT system
Administrator.
Any idea where I am doing it wrong? Do I need to set up something else?

Thanks.
- nitin

2. SQL 2000, fails installation...

3. exec( @cmd ) not working

4. CO-ORACLE SENIOR DATA WAREHOUSEING/DSS CONSULTANT

5. trapping error for rpc withing exec (@cmd)

6. Again with the main window

7. CMD EXEC task - process Exit code

8. Error 3159 - Not a valid bookmark

9. syntax problem: How to EXEC within EXEC

10. EXEC SQL INCLUDE failing.

11. SQL Exec fails after SP5a

12. rcmd command is failing via exec xp_cmdshell

13. set rs = cmd.Execute fails when cmd.CommandText includes spaces