SQL Drillthrough in Excel again......in Excel 2003

SQL Drillthrough in Excel again......in Excel 2003

Post by Bj?rn Tingstadenge » Sun, 04 May 2003 21:48:28

I have used and modified a nice VBA routine for SQL Drillthrough that I
found somewhere on the Microsoft WEB pages, that works real nice in Excel
XP.

Now I have tried to install Office 2003 Beta 2 on the same PC as a test.
Unfortenately these WBA routines does not work with Excel 2003. I suspect
that some VBA libraries are missing. Does any one know which?

RE Bj?rn T

SQL Drillthrough in Excel again......in Excel 2003

Post by Bj?rn Tingstadenge » Fri, 09 May 2003 02:52:12

... I tried a little further - seems that there was another bug that caused
the problem!
Unfortenately a little diffecult to explain

Quote:> I have used and modified a nice VBA routine for SQL Drillthrough that I
> found somewhere on the Microsoft WEB pages, that works real nice in Excel
> XP.

> Now I have tried to install Office 2003 Beta 2 on the same PC as a test.
> Unfortenately these WBA routines does not work with Excel 2003. I suspect
> that some VBA libraries are missing. Does any one know which?

> RE Bj?rn T

SQL Drillthrough in Excel again......in Excel 2003

Post by Alfre » Sat, 10 May 2003 07:32:19

Sorry I don't have a solution for you.  Just a request.  Could you provide
me the link for the SQL Drillthrough for Excel?

thanks,  alfred

> ... I tried a little further - seems that there was another bug that
caused
> the problem!
> Unfortenately a little diffecult to explain

> > I have used and modified a nice VBA routine for SQL Drillthrough that I
> > found somewhere on the Microsoft WEB pages, that works real nice in
Excel
> > XP.

> > Now I have tried to install Office 2003 Beta 2 on the same PC as a test.
> > Unfortenately these WBA routines does not work with Excel 2003. I
suspect
> > that some VBA libraries are missing. Does any one know which?

> > RE Bj?rn T

1. viewing calculated members in Excel PivotT with Excel 2000 and Excel XP

Hello,

I can see the calculated member in the dimensional drop-down in Excel 2000, but
when I select only this (deselect the others) the results are empty.  (I know
that number [measures] are there and non-zero because I can see them [for the
calculated member] in Analysis Mgr).

Installed Office XP on my machine (it installs over W2000 - doesn't require
Windows XP).  Not only can I see the same calculated member but it appears
automatically and all the numbers are there.

  Any ideas?  How does one see calculated members in Excel 2000 PivotT?

  pat

2. Setting column description in SQL Server 2K programatically...

3. Drillthrough Excel

4. How many Cds should I have recieved with SQL 7.0

5. Drillthrough via Excel?

6. print current row

7. Extending Excel OLAP Functionality DRILLTHROUGH

8. Formula for Crystal Report via VB

9. Drillthrough EXCEL

10. Drillthrough, Excel XP, & Office Web components

11. EXCEL Drillthrough

12. Excel XP toolkit for DrillThrough?

13. drillthrough from web browser and excel