1. ADO thinks DBMS is done, but DBMS ain't done
I have 2 Recordsets on 2 different applications communicating with the same
-=The first Recordset is opened with=-
m_pGlobal_RS->Open(adCmd, m_pConnection.GetInterfacePtr(), adOpenKeyset,
-=The second Recordset is opened with=-
local_RS->Open(adCmd, m_pConnection.GetInterfacePtr(), adOpenKeyset,
* adCmd is a simple SELECT statement that is the SAME for both recordsets.
The code order is roughly this
Change fields on m_pGlobal_RS
MoveNext on all rows of m_pGlobal_RS until EOF then MoveFirst // since
pessimistic every row op sends update
I then fire an event to another application which opens local_RS.
It is random whether the data opened by the second RS is the pre-update data
or the post-update data. How can this be? I opened the connection
with the default synchronous option, isn't this asynchronous behavior?
Thanks for the help,
2. Printing to multiple printers - PLEASE HELP!!
3. Trigger doing UNLOAD to file OR calling Store Procedure doing the UNLOAD to file
4. ObjectPAL: Programme for HTML-Import?
5. Caché from InterSystems - doing wh at other MV vendors should be doing
6. V7.1 FP2 Questions/Problems
7. Need help doing backups
8. Books (for novices) on SQL (Summary)
9. What needs to be done?
10. Can this be done in java, or do I need antoher language
11. Need to know when a CommitTrans is done
12. help I need to know whether this can be done
13. Need some part-time remote DBA work done?????