2 dimensional variant array to SQL 7

Post by WBag » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I would like to insert a variant array (25,7), generated in ASP, into an sql
table with minimal contortions.  The array simulates a recordset.  I could:

1. change the array into text at the com level and then pass it down.
2. use DTS objects to pump the data from the middle tier down to the database.

Does anyone have a suggestion of what might be the best method and some code
that might show me the way?

Thanks in advance

1. Method for Passing 2 dimensional Variant Array to SQL 7

I would like to insert a variant array (25,7), generated in ASP, into an sql
table with minimal contortions.  The array simulates a recordset.  I could:

1. change the array into text at the com level and then pass it down.
2. use DTS objects to pump the data from the middle tier down to the database.

Does anyone have a suggestion of what might be the best method and some code
that might show me the way?

Thanks in advance

2. Minimum Rights to Use to Enterprise Manager Remotely

3. 2 dimensional variant array passed to SQL 7

4. nuevo usuario

5. Does two dimensional arrays exist in PL/SQL?

6. Replacing Hard Drive/Need to Move SQL 7.0 Database

7. PL/SQL: Two Dimensional Arrays

8. SUB CONTRACT

9. NEWERA - 2 dimensional arrays

10. Is 2-Dimensional array possible ...

11. Multi-dimensional arrays in DTS ActiveX

12. multi dimensional array

13. How could I store 2-dimensional arrays?