HELP HELP HELP

Post by Donald Cuffe » Fri, 07 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Here we have only one domain named AUTOMETRIC. So should AUTOMETRIC be
place in the default domain on the Security Options screen located in
Server Configuration?
Also, I am really confused and what the default login should be.
Currently I have sa as the default login, and I have AUTOMETRIC in the
default domain. My login security mode is set to mixed.
*************************
Let me explain the problem that I am having. I am trying to schedule
back-up task via SQL Executive service. I noticed that the task aren't
starting. I checked the task's history and saw nothing. Then I check the

error log and saw the following

SQL Executive Error Log - Line 400
Message Type : Warning
Occurred on 4/5/00 10:41:21 AM
DBLib Message Handler: Login Failed- User: sa Reason: Not associated
with a trusted SQL Server connection.

After that

SQL Executive Error Log - Line 401
Message Type : Error
Occurred on 4/5/00 10:41:21 AM
DBLib Error Handler: Login incorrect

The account AUTOMETRIC\SQLexec has the log on service right on that
computer. I have no problem starting up the service through Services in
Control Panel. So I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Should
SQLexec be assigned within the security context of the local computer,
if so how?

Thanks,
Donald

HELP HELP HELP

Post by Donald Cuffe » Fri, 07 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Wendy Sue,
I have made is a member of Domain Admin as well as Administrators. Also I went
into SQL Security Manager and granted it SA privileges. I am still getting the
same errors that were mentioned earlier.
Please Help!
Thanks,
Donald

> In some cases, the NT account you use for SQL Executive is a memeber of the
> Local Group 'Administrators', to prevent login/permissions problems when
> running jobs.

> -Wendy Sue

> >The account AUTOMETRIC\SQLexec has the log on service right on that
> >computer. I have no problem starting up the service through Services in
> >Control Panel. So I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Should
> >SQLexec be assigned within the security context of the local computer,
> >if so how?

> >Thanks,
> >Donald

HELP HELP HELP

Post by Donald Cuffe » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I thought that the account needed to be in the local administrators group. Any
ways I am still getting the same error. I am baffled by this. Do you have any
other solutions.
Thanks,
Donald

> In some cases, the NT account you use for SQL Executive is a memeber of the
> Local Group 'Administrators', to prevent login/permissions problems when
> running jobs.

> -Wendy Sue

> >The account AUTOMETRIC\SQLexec has the log on service right on that
> >computer. I have no problem starting up the service through Services in
> >Control Panel. So I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Should
> >SQLexec be assigned within the security context of the local computer,
> >if so how?

> >Thanks,
> >Donald

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. Article Q253010

3. help help help help help help help help help

4. tellme oracle8 object on SqlPlus/Unix

5. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

6. win9x java connection to oracle database???

7. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

8. Sql Power Tools Launches London Office

9. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. Help help help help

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP!

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP

13. Refresh Test Environment help help help