Toll to draw a diagram with the tables and constraints

Toll to draw a diagram with the tables and constraints

Post by Dr. Tilo Levant » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:22:28

Hello,

in the sql server 7 is a nice tool to draw
a database-doagram.
is there something similar for the sql-server 6.5 or
are there other tools to do this.

Thanks

tilo

Toll to draw a diagram with the tables and constraints

Post by Neil Pik » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:38:42

Tilo - see the erdiag FAQ entry

 Reply here - no email
 SQL FAQ (484 entries) see
 (faqxxx.zip in lib 7)
 or www.sqlserverfaq.com
 or www.mssqlserver.com/faq

1. ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM DRAWING TOOL

does anyone know of a shareware/freeware  package around that can do
entity realtionship diagrams .....with tools for drawing most of
structures ...????

If anyone does I'd appreciate a reply to my email as I dont much use
this group ....  : -(((

Regards

JoE

2. (Advertisment) - Employment Opportunity W4GL Programmer.

3. tools for drawing E/R diagrams?

4. Oracle Forms 4.5 List of Value

5. CASE/data modeling tool that draws Bachman diagrams?

6. How do I... Stored Procedures & DAO

7. What is the purpose of STATISTICS?

8. looking for diagram drawing program

9. draw E/R diagram

10. WANTED: Software to draw ER diagrams for Sybase