How come this doesn't work:
I need to kill all connections owned by a specific user, before dropping
him (and his login).
MCDBA, MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP
Cornerstone Sweden AB
Please reply to the newsgroup only, not by email.
I have a process that will not be killed in SQL65. It is blocking another
process and I do not want to re-start teh service.
2. Vendo Cd's
3. [SQL] Re: why the DB file size does not reduce when 'delete'the data
4. Looking for utility to update DBF/CDX files.
5. It's not ODBC - It's not ASP - It's OLE/DB
6. [Fwd: Primary keys - general design ?]
9. I can't kill user session when I want to kill..!!!1
10. acces aux tables sytemes d'une BD
11. ORA-1034 (Oracle not Available) It's killing me
13. I don't understand why this view is not updatable