Install on 95

Post by Gal Sha » Tue, 20 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello everybody,
I am writing application that use ADO on NT 4.0.
I try now to install and develop on Windows 95 also and I get error 429
'Cant Create ActiveX'.
Does anyone have a suggestion for this problem.
Does anyone have a books list on ADO with VB 5.0 .
Does anyone have a books list on working MS-SQL with VB 5.0

TIA

Gal Shay

Install on 95

Post by Adam Cruickshan » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Download MDACFULL.EXE from the microsoft website, starting at
www.microsoft.com/data and install it on the Win95 client to add ADO
functionality (not supplied until VB6).

>Hello everybody,
>I am writing application that use ADO on NT 4.0.
>I try now to install and develop on Windows 95 also and I get error 429
>'Cant Create ActiveX'.
>Does anyone have a suggestion for this problem.
>Does anyone have a books list on ADO with VB 5.0 .
>Does anyone have a books list on working MS-SQL with VB 5.0

>TIA

>Gal Shay

1. Paradox 4 install under 95 problem

Hi, I am trying to run my copy of paradox 4 under Windows 95, but
after install, when I try to run it, an unexpected condition results.

If I install t under 3.11, it goes fine.

Is this a known problem ? Can anyone advise me on how to install Pdox
4 ?

Thanks for any help.

Peter

2. US-IL-CHICAGO-ARCHITECT-OPTIMA PARTNERS

3. Errors While Installing Win 95 32-bit PDOX 7

4. Oracle 73 and Windows 2000

5. How to install postgresql 95

6. Blank ADO Errors

7. MicroStupid question - Oracle 8 on NT install on 95 possible?

8. TrueDBGrid

9. installing SQL Server 6.5 in Windows 95/NT Workstation

10. Server Registration for a Windows 95 install

11. How do I install books online of sql server 2000 on win 95 machine

12. Installing on Windows 95

13. help me install SQL Server 6.5 on Windows 95