any useful link for beginner to start with? Thanks

any useful link for beginner to start with? Thanks

Post by Vikrant V Dalwale [M » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:50:52

Since you've posted this in the SQLServer Newsgroup, I assume that you need
learn SQL Server :-).  Well, if you have sql server then Book On Line is
the Best way to start with.  If not,
Please visit,

Getting Started with SQL Server Books Online
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/star...
tstart_4fht.asp?frame=true

Thanks,

Vikrant Dalwale

Microsoft SQL Server Support Professional

Get secure ! For info, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/security.
Please reply to Newsgroups only.

--------------------

>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:36:22 -0400

Gecko/20020508 Netscape6/6.2.3
Quote:>X-Accept-Language: en-us
>Subject: any useful link for beginner to start with? Thanks
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.server

any useful link for beginner to start with? Thanks

Post by Tom Morea » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:03:14

Mike Hotek has a good book list, too.:

www.mssqlserver.com/books.

--
   Tom

Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCT
SQL Server MVP
Columnist, SQL Server Professional

Toronto, ON Canada
www.pinnaclepublishing.com/sql