Current activity SQl 6.0

Post by Arie Ha » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

With Sql server 6.0.
In the enterprise manager the tab 'Current activity give no information'.
Everething works fine en about 20 users login.

How is this possible??

Thanks,

Arie

Current activity SQl 6.0

Post by Tibor Karasz » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Arie,

Check if "select into/bulkcopy" has been turned off for tempdb.

--

MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP
Cornerstone Sweden AB

>With Sql server 6.0.
>In the enterprise manager the tab 'Current activity give no information'.
>Everething works fine en about 20 users login.

>How is this possible??

>Thanks,

>Arie

Current activity SQl 6.0

Post by Neil Pik » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Arie,

Quote:> With Sql server 6.0.
> In the enterprise manager the tab 'Current activity give no information'.
> Everething works fine en about 20 users login.

Make sure tempdb has "select into/bulkcopy" set

 (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)
 For SQL FAQ entries see www.ntfaq.com/sql.html
 and http://www.swynk.com/faq/sql/sqlserverfaq.asp
 and GO MSSQL Lib 1 on Compuserve

1. SQL 6.0 - Cannot See Current Activity

The subject line really says it all.  It used to work but now it
doesn't.  If I go into the SQL Enterprise manager and click on the
current activity for the selected SQL server, I get a current activity
window with no items in it.  Certainly, at the very least, my request
for activity should show up as activity.

Technet was no help.  Anyone else have this problem?  What might a
solution be?

Thanks for any help,

Ken Linger

2. I need speed!

3. Current Activity Window and Current Connections

4. Help with T-SQL Update statement

5. Current Activity SQL (SQL Server 7)

6. Access Connect Problems

7. Disabled current activity in Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manger

8. No other user but oracle can connect

9. SQL Server 7.0 Current Activity Wait Types

10. 'Current Activity' on SQL 6.5

11. SQL 6.5 Ent Mgr not showing any current activity

12. View Current Activity in T-SQL?

13. Unable to access Current Activity in SQL Server 6.5